Top 5 fitness mobile apps for your Android devicesNow days, many men and women are too much of fitness freaks and they would always want to get the perfect body with the expected fitness. For this purpose, they are frequently doing a lot of exercises and regular gym workouts. Whether you are doing any workouts and exercises in the outdoor locations or indoor gyms, having a fitness app in your mobile phone will be greatly helpful to monitor what you will eat, what you will do, how many calories you burn today and many other things. The top 5 fitness mobile apps for your Android smart phone and tablets are as follows.
The top 3 Android apps for fitness:
- MyFitnessPal – It is one of the most popular and leading android mobile application which is the best choice to track your eating habits.
Pros: When you are a beginner for burning the calories, this particular android app is completely free of cost food logging application allowing you to track the amount of calories intake and burnt out. Everyone can able to set the custom goals for micros and macros.
Cons: This application is only for the beginner level.
- Strava running and Cycling –This is the famous log and tracking mobile application for your fitness.
Pros: It has the universal compatibility with all the devices including TomTom, Fitbit, Suunto, Polar, Timex and more.
Cons: It is only suitable for the Android devices.
- Nike + Training club android application – It is one of the best fitness app for the people who are all in the tight budgets. When you have more than 7 minutes, this fitness app is completely free with over hundred workouts of different difficulties, equipment requirements and also time constraints actually by the master trainers.
Pros: This fitness application allows everyone to choose your own personalized playlist for tracking your fitness better.
Cons: You have to spend some additional time to understand the entire functionalities of this app.
Other two suitable Android applications:
- Endomondo – This is the best and widely used running tracker applications for all types of the Android devices. Endomondo is the most suitable choice of the workout app for cycling and also running.
Pros: This app helps to calculate your cycling and walking time and tell you how many calories you burnt. It also has the best audio feature to motivate you during the boring workout time.
Cons: It will give you only the timing of cycling and calories burning record not everything.
- Instant heart rate –It is the most amazing Android application which is personally very helpful to track the blood pressure (BP) in an easier manner.
Pros: This application is the most convenient option to check the blood pressure easily. It helps calculating the rate of your heartbeat and tells you the exact heart beat rate.Cons: It will not show the calories burnt and other fitness related aspects.